The Moonball Blog

Sunday, April 20, 2008

JLX JINX

I give a shoutout to the Wild, and they lose the next three games and lose the series.

I give a shoutout to the Sixers, and they lose seven of their next ten games to finish under .500 and fall to the 7th spot.

I give a shoutout to the Rockets, and their winning streak ends three days later and they drop three out of five. (Though I still think Adelman deserves serious consideration.)

And I can't even mention the Shithouse shoutout in the final days of MoonBall.

So, with all that in mind, I have to give a shoutout to the Spurs. That was a pretty impressive win yesterday. Popovich shouldn't be forgotten in COY discussions. Tim Duncan is very good. I bet they win the conference.

1 Comments:

  • Right on -- since the weather is now fair, I'm not too sad about the Wild. I don't even want to think about ice. Hockey can suck my balls, and so can Manu.

    As fun as the West race will be, I have a bad feeling we will be watching a Lakers/Spurs WCF.

    By Blogger TVDave, at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home