The Moonball Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Off season more interesting than the finals?

Wow, here I am referencing another Sports Guy column, but I think he actually puts his finger on something: that NBA fans are more interested in the off-season moves and the draft right now than they are in the Finals. Do people agree with this? I kind of do, evidenced by the fact that I emailed my one NBA fan friend in New Haven yesterday, to make plans to watch the draft, when I haven't joined him (he's from Texas and a Rockets fan who also likes the Spurs) for one game of the finals. What a weird turn of events, no?

1 Comments:

  • I agree... I was finally thinking this morning that it might be time to ante up and finally buy the f'in ESPN Insider. Can't find any draft content without it and what about all the free agent movement. Made it the whole regular season without it and now I'm ready to spend. Counter-intuitive, but true.

    By Blogger Knick33, at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home