The Moonball Blog

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Sh*thouse Rising

Not to take our blog too far away from the subject at hand, but I'll take this opportunity to boast on behalf of our esteemed author (and MoonBaller). As if a stellar Los Angeles Times review and a television appearance with a local news icon wasn't enough, the book (though, alas, not the author) is appearing on the Today Show on Monday.

You may also note that the book's Amazon ranking is a stellar #276 --- we saw it as low as #170 after Thanksgiving.

To give some context for that Amazon ranking, the best-selling book at the company I work for is ranked #1,146.


P.S. Here's one more item for your x-mas list, Ironwood.

5 Comments:

  • My personal tastes may be a bit more Voyageur, but I love Jenny's success. I have set the tivo for Monday.

    Congrats!

    By Blogger HP All-stars, at 11:27 PM  

  • It is way cool -- almost worth almost quitting moonball over. We are glad you stuck with us so you now can rule us.

    Here is the link to the local TV interview. No moonball questions, only softballs.

    By Blogger TVDave, at 11:51 AM  

  • Now I know the top two books for my Xmas list. Congrats Jenny! The question is, what's the biggest seller, the annotated Godfather or the baseball parks book? And what's Madeline working on these days? Hopefully an NBA book or Charles Barkley: A Guide to His Greatest Quotes.

    TVDave--thanks for the link, that interview delights me to no end.

    By Blogger Ironwood Flash, at 11:28 PM  

  • Hands down, the ballpark book tops all. It was on the extended New York Times bestseller list, for christsake. I can only aspire to such heights!

    As far as KSTP - not one of my finer moments (and, for better or worse, heavily edited), but I couldn't pass on talking with a real Sicilian American about the movie, even if she does spell her name "Cyndy." Yikes.

    By Blogger bionicjones, at 9:17 PM  

  • Yea Jenny!

    By Blogger The Green, at 2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home