The Moonball Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Mike's wish granted: a graph!

This graph now has enough data to be interesting. I only wish I were more pleased with its message for the Huskers. As a league, we average 143 fp/day. The y-axis on the graph below represents the number of "days" out of first place for each team. The line that disappears off the top of the graph (currently Shithouse), is the team currently in first place.

Right now, Shithouse, Monkeyshoes, Knick30 and 15AR are all in the mix. Everyone else seems to be moving steadily in the wrong direction, though JLX and I waited a bit longer before beginning our decline.


3 Comments:

  • I love this, thanks Huskers. So me and my lumpy friend are the only ones trending up, I like that too.

    Those better at reading data than me can correct me, but this also suggests that we draft well, right? That our teams get worse as the season goes on because of injuries and the chumps we add don't measure up to the stars we drafted. Unless you drafted Jerry Stackhouse that is.

    By Blogger Ironwood Flash, at 6:24 PM  

  • "Currently"? How 'bout for the rest of the year!

    By Blogger bionicjones, at 9:15 PM  

  • Outstanding work Huskers!!!

    Can't wait to watch the CelticGreen upsurge.

    By Blogger The Green, at 2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home