The Moonball Blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Behold the Future: 07-08 League Preview

So, I had some time on a couple of business trips and whatta know, I am writing up a little ole League preview in the Outside Shot stylie.

Alright, I will admit that its probably fairest to attribute my inspiration to the return to relevance for the Boston Celtics. I think they are going to win the East.

I also have a good feeling this will be a very competitive, entertaining year around the League. While the Spurs and the West remain the best, the seismic forces have begun to slowly shift the balance of power. Some young teams are going to surprise. Some once-young teams are going to blossom. All that and LeBron is just approaching his prime. Exciting stuff.

Here is the Western Conference:

Northwest Division: Home of the Portland Trailblazers

Pacific Division: Where the Sea Is Ruled by the Sand

Southwest Division: Spicy Home Cookin' Burns Visitors


I list teams by predicted order of regular season finish within the division.

Enjoy

2 Comments:

  • Thanks for the good reading, the Outside Shot is my only required reading in precious online time. Back to Amsterdam!

    By Blogger TVDave, at 10:36 AM  

  • Fucking west coast media bias.

    By Blogger HP All-stars, at 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home