The Moonball Blog

Thursday, October 04, 2007

New season, tough start

I didn't want to be the one to knock Olowoke and Mike off the front of the page, I loved that post so much. But since we seem to be back up and running, it's time to post yet again.

As the final Zeke apologist among our crowd, I feel compelled to say that I've had it. I'll always remember the great championships and will love him as a player. But he's been such a disaster in his post-playing days, ruining the CBA, underachieving with a good Pacers team, and somehow making the post-Layden Knicks worse. But the sexual harassment suit does it for me. Whatever the truth, it's more than clear that he's an arrogant asshole. So so long, Zeke, I can only be glad that the Pistons sized you up for who you are and cut ties.

Here's the best thing I've seen so far about it, from Miss Gossip at the Fanhouse via Detroit Bad Boys:

1 Comments:

  • So friggin funny. . . to steal from another ad campaign, priceless

    By Blogger The Green, at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home