The Moonball Blog

Monday, August 06, 2007

whole wide world


Wow, what a time. Thank you all for coming and helping so much. I know Mike had the time of his life. I enjoyed having you all out of cyberspace and into reality. While the Newton boys may have gone 0-2, our sporting wounds where quickly healed. The Big Ticket is bringing the sexy back to The Hub. Reminiscent of Moonballers (and such; who could forget the stellar play of Whitfield?) on Mt. Tabor, bringing the sexy back to pick-up hoops.































KG n Papi

Notice middle finger in Ortiz back pocket; he has it all the time. I remain stunned. KG was in the luxury box going wild when the Sox came back and won this game against the Orioles. Is this really happening? Boston teams really just traded for Randy Moss, Eric Gagne and Garnett? I know the C's aren't title contenders yet. The Green does matter again. Sorry guys...sort of...welcome back Leprechaun.







4 Comments:

  • thanks to Ron Isenstein for the sharp b-ball photos.

    By Blogger monkeyshoes, at 3:42 PM  

  • Hmmm, Moss, KG and Ortiz all used to play for Minnesota.

    I like to see them all do well, but, shit...I'm starting to feel robbed.

    P.S. I want to see the photos anyway. Please reload.

    By Blogger TVDave, at 10:05 AM  

  • Excellent! Mt Tabor was some fun!

    By Blogger TVDave, at 2:10 PM  

  • Yes. What a blast. Except Tom kickin my ass

    By Blogger The Green, at 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home