The Moonball Blog

Monday, October 15, 2007

Getting Ready For the Draft

I am not looking forward to Saturday the 28th - sure to be a day of incompetence.

Better to just push on a few ideas and see what returns:

1. Shaq is baq - "This is the first time I've had time to get ready," O'Neal told Florida reporters before sitting out practice later in the week with tendinitis. "I've always played through the season, and I'm always taking 15 or 20 days off just to reset my body. But when you win as many championships as I do, you're done in June and you're back in September. Now I had time to get ready."

2. Pick Noah over Thomas to emerge from the Bulls bench - Joakin has a work ethic Skiles will love. He will be hi-ku in motion flashing elbows and knees alongside Wallace under the boards. And icing on the cake, Noah is 18 month older and has played in more big games than Thomas.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home