The Moonball Blog

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Is that Stephon Marbury?

Check out this picture from the last home Wolves game. Who's that guy sitting by the court? Is that Stephon Marbury? -- no, it's me DRESSED as Stephon Marbury.

Even behind the pouting scowl and air of cluelessness, you can probably tell that it's me though.

It's all about having more fun at Wolves games, and this project couldn't have worked out better. Everyone thought I was Steph! Jim and Hanny even interviewed me on the local broadcast. I said some stupid shit about how I want to play with KG again, how the fans still love me here. That shit was funny! The tattoo hurt a little, but it was worth it. Tonight I'll be there again, this time dressed as Brett Favre. See if I can get some QB rumours started!

2 Comments:

  • I was thinking we might get a picture with you in.

    Smile a little. Its the god freakin NBA.

    By Blogger The Green, at 3:27 AM  

  • It was fun and a good win, but I was also giving Jamal Crawford dirty looks all game. I was looking forward to seeing the man in action who I had drafted so high. He kept parkin' out on the perimeter and just standing around.

    Good for the Wolves, and good for me. I'm a man of action -- traded him to HP!

    By Blogger TVDave, at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home