The Moonball Blog

Monday, October 23, 2006

Draft Day Details

After a summer of much preparation, we're finally getting down to it. Are you ready to go 14 deep?

The draft begins Saturday at 2PM EST. I've set up a chatroom on this webpage (http://www.homeskillet.com/moonball/draft06/) I think will be easier than using the messaging system on Yahoo. Go there right now and try it if you like.

Even though we can't be all together at HP's work like last year, I'm hoping that some of you get together in other towns. We'll be having Ted's 19th Hole BBQ at my house for the Minneapolis draft...and if anyone will change your mind and come to Minneapolis, I will buy you half a chicken. Also, at 1:59PM EST if everyone could start humming Enter Sandman wherever you're logging in from, that would be great.

Once we've drafted, I'll set up the teams in Yahoo. Then you can go in and change your weekly starting lineups as often as you like by Monday 11:59 PM PST, and be ready for games Tuesday.

Questions? Lemme know.

1 Comments:

  • I'm ready. Well, I'm not really ready, but I'm excited! Thanks for doing all the setup work, commish.

    By Blogger Jason N, at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home