The Moonball Blog

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Eastern Confernce Finals

HEY MIKE! What was your prediction about how the Celts were going to handle the Cavs? I sure wish the Bulls had been able to play 7 more games and the Celtics have a lot of heart but being a good NBA team is a whole different thing.

With all of our hometown teams out (it's going to be Labron v Carmelo for the next 10 years or so), it would be nice if we could get together for some old man ball.

This is a super good rap song to get your hooping juices going. (thanks to the Wizznutzz for sharing.)

5 Comments:

  • I've been trying to get together with Lev for a month now. Time to move on -- HP, you want to stop on over after work tonight?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:14 PM  

  • For some reason we only had 12 guys at my old many hoops last night (as of tomorrow I will officially be part of the club!) instead of the usual 20-25, so I basically played non-stop from 7-10. I can barely walk this morning...

    By Blogger Jason N, at 1:16 PM  

  • Sure Dave, how's 6:30 at the 57th & King hoops and then head to the Inn at sundown to catch the end of the game.

    By Blogger HP All-stars, at 4:50 PM  

  • Bulls are sorry

    By Blogger The Green, at 1:52 AM  

  • I was there, where were you? This will be so much easier with hi speed rail.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home