The Moonball Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Criminal


I realize it's all been said by others by now, but man does this suck. I just hate that the Spurs' thuggery gets rewarded here. Yes, I know that Stoudamire and Diaw knew the rule, and that the Suns' assistant coaches should have done a better job keeping everyone on the bench. Still, wasn't Big Dick Bob in the game precisely to do something like this? Check in the game, give a hard foul to Nash and see what happens.

If the NBA really wants to encourage more flow to the league, this was the exact wrong move. Seriously, I can't think of any worse course of action the league could have taken.

3 Comments:

  • Word.

    It's a ninny rule anyway, enforced by poindexters. I think the misogynist guy had a pretty good column about it today, basically forsaking the league.

    By Blogger Ironwood Flash, at 7:08 PM  

  • I am really upset about this too. It is a ninny rule.

    The NBA will change it of course. Then next year, the Spurs come off the bench and block the cameras while Elson holds Nashie's hands behind his back and Bowen knees him and steps on his achilles until his nose won't stop bleeding, and the Spurs win again. I can see it coming.

    Luckily I am going to the Boundary Waters, so I will be able to watch the fish fight it out with my lure all day. Then I will cut them and eat them and feed their skin to the gulls, and Stu Jackson can do nothing to stop it.

    By Blogger TVDave, at 9:06 PM  

  • Well, if people weren't pullin for the Suns before, they are now.

    Spurs better beware the Pride of Ireland though. Game 5 still has to be played.

    By Blogger The Green, at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home