The Moonball Blog

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Moonball 2006 -2007 Draft Order


Hey everyone -- we had a great canoe trip up north with Mike and Lori. Then met Josh and Jenny for the big moonball drawing. You'll be happy to know that all of your teams were picked! Madeleine did the honors of choosing the names from the hat.

Draft will be held the afternoon of October 28, in Minneapolis and over the internet. Mark it down!

Now without further hesitation, the moonball draft order (with pics) can be found at http://www.homeskillet.com/moonball/picks06 . Have fun with your fate!

5 Comments:

  • Wow, ask and ye shall receive. With great presentation no less. I wonder who the #1 pick will be...

    By Blogger Ironwood Flash, at 8:23 AM  

  • Dave is the best commissioner EVER!

    By Blogger HP All-stars, at 8:35 AM  

  • Madeleine is impartial and Rat House gets the #1? Hmmmm... that is one genius child you've got. Reading at 2 1/2. Fantastic.

    And Rat, remember my argument for who should be the #1 in Madison. You better believe it... not that you'll need much convincing.

    By Blogger Knick33, at 11:05 AM  

  • After extensive analysis of the draft order, only 1 thing is now perfectly clear to me:

    With the 12th pick in the 2006-2007 Moonball draft, Weedblazers take.....

    BORIS DIAW

    By Blogger Knick33, at 11:38 AM  

  • From a chat this morning:

    11:41 AM me: Did you see the draft order?
    David: ya. I don't know what to think of 4...and you at 5
    11:42 AM me: Who knows? I guess you can be sure that KG, Labron and Wade will be gone but maybe Duncan is gone. I don't know. Just let Brand slip to 5
    11:43 AM David: ha...I guess we will be stealing eachothers next guy all day long
    11:44 AM me: The funny thing is that if we are stealing from each other, it is just confirmation of a bad pick - our track records are dismal
    11:45 AM David: true...

    By Blogger HP All-stars, at 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home