The Moonball Blog

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Who does Rashad McCants think he is?


You can't get microfracture surgery until you're an established superstar. Everyone knows that! I was secretly hoping that Mr. McCants would have a good season this year, but I guess that's out the window. Maybe Cous Cous will draft him anyway.

Meanwhile, I'm glad the Finals has come around and become so exciting like the rest of the playoffs have been. Here we are in an exciting series, after most people had mostly written off the Heat. After the battle that went to overtime last game, I was so disappointed with the way that it ended with Josh Howard calling that crummy timeout. I really wanted to see Dallas get one last shot, especially after that shot Dirk put over Shaq to put them ahead by one. But at least it's not over. The Mavs have another chance(or two) on their home court now. I'd like to see some redemption.

I can't believe Hyry hasn't tried to sneak in a single post about the Stanley Cup. A lot of sports going on right now...I know this blog is only supposed to be about NBA, but nobody's posted in a while. Don't some of you have kid pictures to show us or something...anything?

1 Comments:

  • I'm kind of pleased to see the Wolves get a jump on having the 2006-2007 go down the drain now, instead of making us wait until December.

    By Blogger Jason N, at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home