The Moonball Blog

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Cavs make the playoffs

Okay, most of you know I began my NBA fandom as a Cavs fan. When they traded Ron Harper for Danny "fucking" Ferry, I jumped ship (for some reason, it took me a few years to get a good hate going for Duke). I landed on the Knicks just in time for Riley ball, and then when I moved back to Minnesota I kind of took up for the Wolves in a "Dave Anthony was in DC so he developed a fondness for the Wiz" kind of way, which as we all know morphed into a painful, painful obsession. All of which is a long way of saying I'm happy for the Cavs, in the way that finding out an ex-girlfriend is happily married or something. It should be fun seeing what LeBron does in the playoffs...:

Cavs make it

2 Comments:

  • For the record, I most definitely have not become an "I live in Chicago now so I have a fondness for the Bulls" fan.

    Wiz are taking Bron Bron down in Round 1!

    By Blogger Knick33, at 4:03 PM  

  • There are some lines you just can't cross. For me, it's the Lakers. They are the one team that I absolutely could not root for if KG got traded there.

    By Blogger Jason N, at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home