The Moonball Blog

Friday, March 10, 2006

Welcome to the moonball blog

So this could be cool. I haven't figured out yet what I have to do to set everyone up with posting rights. Official First Link of the Blog: check out this true hoop post regarding which hoops guys give scratch to the political process. As if any of needed another reason to hate the Mailman...

http://www.truehoop.com/leaguewide-issues-1390-the-democrats-and-republicans-of-the-nba.html

(Jenny - I already checked the site this post links to - no info on KG)

3 Comments:

  • This is pretty interesting. No offense to the Barkley fans, but I was pleasantly surprised to see Chuck on the all-Dems team. Wasn't he going to run for Governor as a Republican? And whenever he talks about money, he sure sounds like he leans rightward. Anyway, good for the man.

    By Blogger Ironwood Flash, at 8:55 AM  

  • Barkley has backed away from his earlier GOP stance ("Of course I'm a Republican," he reportedly told his grandma. "I'm rich."), basically because he remembered he's also black.

    By Blogger jLev, at 9:30 AM  

  • Man, I had no idea anyone was using the comments...

    I too have a secret affection for the Stern-bot. He's Management, but he's a Democrat, so I guess it's okay (though I'm mad about the tights...)

    By Blogger Jason N, at 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home