The Moonball Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Well, that sucked


"Congratulations" to Lord Kobe-mort. Now can we please start forgetting about the Lakers?

I thought the BSM had a good take on the finals. I will say, despite some of his less than savory opinions, I am curious about his 700 page NBA book.

If you haven't seen it, solid post by Britt on McHale finally getting the ax in Minnesota. It should be interesting to see what if anything Kahn gets done on draft night - it does seem clear they are trying to get Rubio, which to me is worth it. He might be a bust, but it's easy to forget that he's been playing at a very high level in Europe for two years and he's still only 18. He's the only guy in this draft to me that seems like he could be the best player on a very good team. I don't think there's a great chance of that happening, but it's at least a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home