The Moonball Blog

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?

Wolves sign Vin Baker to MENTOR Eddie Griffin. At least the contract isn't guaranteed.

"I definitely hope I can be an inspiration on Eddie," Baker said. "I certainly hope I can be an influence and help him. I think he's a tremendous young talent and a tremendous young kid."

I love the optimism that comes with training camp and the thought that any player can all of sudden get it together and be good for the first time in like 10 years.

2 Comments:

  • In Taylor and McHale's world, this is the way to do things. Resurrection on the cheap.

    Since that's the way it's gonna be, it's not a bad signing. Non guaranteed...a few minutes here, a few minutes there, it might fill the gaps. Maybe.

    I'm even relieved they're not feeding us the same line we get every year, "McHale will work with our new big man, and help with footwork..." blah, blah, blah.

    My only concern is Eddie G's already gone missing. He had "unfinished business" in Houston, and missed media day. I wonder if he joins the mile-high club with himself on the way down there...

    By Blogger TVDave, at 11:28 AM  

  • I do not know who the Wolves can depend on less between Baker and Griffin. Rough stuff.

    By Blogger The Green, at 3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home